Set Boosters are an exciting way to add to your collection. You’re much more likely to open multiple rares in Set Boosters than in Draft Boosters. Kamigawa: Neon Dynasty Set Boosters always contain a card with the Ninja or Samurai treatment, a traditional foil card, and an art card. Between foils and non-foils, 45% of Set Boosters contain at least one of the ukiyo-e lands. The commons and uncommons in Set Boosters tell little stories about Kamigawa, and there’s always the chance of opening a card on The List.
Starting with Innistrad: Midnight Hunt, we’ve been including more Commander content in Set Boosters. In addition to the four legendary creature “face” cards from Kamigawa: Neon Dynasty Commander decks, you can find eight more new-to-Magic Commander cards that aren’t found in those Commander decks.
- At least 1 rare or mythic rare card (approximately 27% of Set Boosters contain 2 rares or mythic rares, 3% contain 3, and less than 1% contain 4.)
- 1 Traditional foil card of any rarity, including Booster Fun cards
- 1 Common or uncommon with the Ninja or Samurai treatment
- 1 Land or foil land, including ukiyo-e lands
- 1 Art card or foil-stamped art card
- 1 Double-faced common or uncommon
- 3 Common cards that are connected thematically
- 2 Uncommon cards that are connected thematically
- 2 Wildcards of any rarity, including double-faced cards, ukiyo-e lands, and Booster Fun cards
- 1 Token, ad, or helper card, or a card from The List
Set Boosters are available individually and in displays of 30 packs.