Release date: July 29, 2022
Ukiyo-e, a popular style of Japanese art from the 1600s–1800s, roughly translates to “pictures of the floating world.” This tracks, because these lands are so beautiful they’ll send you careering off into the atmosphere. Artists AMAYAGIDO, AOJI MAIKO, Nagano, SHIE NANAHARA, and TOMOHITO portray the cycle of hideaway lands in a way you’ve never seen them before.
- 1x Foil Windbrisk Heights by TOMOHITO
- 1x Foil Shelldock Isle by AMAYAGIDO
- 1x Foil Howltooth Hollow by SHIE NANAHARA
- 1x Foil Spinerock Knoll by Nagano
- 1x Foil Mosswort Bridge by AOJI MAIKO